lunes, 1 de diciembre de 2008

Pablo nº12.

I was walking in the beach, when I saw a strange shadow in the horizont coming to me.
Some minutes later, I saw his face. It was a man. We crossed.
Suddenly, I turned. I shouted at him:
-Hey!, who are you? It seems I have seen yor face before!
He turned back and smiled.
-Yes, I think you know me and very well. My name is Jesus, Jesuschrist.
-Oh, dear! Really, you are? I thought you died in the cross, isn't it?
-Yes, you're not wrong, I died but then I resurrected. I am the son of God, I'm always here with you.
-But, how can I know you're saying me the truth?
-Do you have any pain, show it to me please.
I showed my arm, that was a little bit damage.
-Please God, -said Jesus- help this good boy and heal his arm. Amen.
Suddenly, I lokked at my arm. My pain dissapeard!
-Thanks God -continued Jesus- you are always there when I need you.
I looked at the sky, but I didn't see anything. When I looked down, Jesus had dissapeard.

No hay comentarios: