martes, 2 de diciembre de 2008

Marta nº11

WEEK 1:
One afternoon I was going for a walk trough a desert beach. Suddenly I saw the shadow of someone coming towards me. When it was closer to me I quickly realised that, it was Jesus! He was like I saw in books, with brown hair and beard; he was wearing a long white tunic and a cord round his waist. When I saw him a lot of questions came to my mind at he same moment. But first of all I asked him only one: ''What is the Kingdom of God?''
I think that his reaction was a bit strange but anyway he answered my question and said: ''Well, the Kingdom of God is everything in the world that has something to do with God. The kingdom of God is not a place, it cannot be found in maps, it is found in people.'' When he answered me I got confused because he answered me in English, so know I think that Jesus talks to you in the language you talk to him.

No hay comentarios: