martes, 2 de diciembre de 2008

Hugo nº18

30-11-08

I was going along the beach alone, when suddenly I saw another person. when I saw the person clearly, I could see that he looked like Jesus so I asked him "Who are you?" "I´m Jesus" he replied and I said " Okay so do something like dividing the sea in two" so he took his hand out and suddenly the sea was divided in two as far as I could see. I was astonished so I asked him " Oh no, am I dead?" and Jesus replied " No you are not " So why can I see you and why am I talking to you" " I can not tell you " Jesus replied looking at the sea. " So how are my grand parents" "Pedro and Segundo?" "Yes" " They are Okay " " What is it like to be up there in heaven " " I am sorry Hugo but I can not tell you" " What did you feel when you were crucified" I think that the kingdom of God is heaven and that is not on Earth.

No hay comentarios: