miércoles, 3 de diciembre de 2008

Carlos7

The Kingdom of god
I think that the kingdom of God is the place where people who has died and who hasn't done nothing bad in the other live goes, I think that there are living God and Jesus.
If I found Jesus in the beach I think that he would say me:
-I'm the son of God who comes from the kingdom of God and who spreads the message of God, that is another life after death and if you live for helping people that don't have a family, money, food and a house. The firs that enters in the Kingdom of God is not the people who haves more money, is the man who have done the best things in this life.
I think that he would speak in Spanish, because Jesus is God and God creates the languages, or he would speak in Israelite, because he could give me the capacity of understanding.

No hay comentarios: