miércoles, 3 de diciembre de 2008

Luis Nº 10

What would you do if you meet Jesus on the beach?
It was a beautifull summer day, and I was on the beach with my family. It was strange that nobody else were there, on a beatifull summer day, but you couldn't heard a voice. That day, we swam in the sea, we play with the sand and with the shovels. It was a perfect day until I went to the sea for water. When I came back with the water, my family werent there.
They were desapeared!
I shouted and shouted but nothing, there werent anyone. I sat on the sand and when I was going to start crying, a light appeared and, inside it, I could distinguish a human body, with others little babys with wings. When the light disappeared, a man of about 30 years appeared. Quickly, I recognise that was Jesus. He told me "do not worry, I had translated your family and all the people of the word to another dimension, because I know that you want to ask me some questions. It is true?"
"Yes, it is true. I want to know two things:
  • What means the kingdom of God?
  • What happens when you died?

He said to me to closed my eyes and imagine, that there would be the answer. I do was he said and I imagine a perfect world without wars and fights, but nothing about my second question. Wen I open my eyes again, Jesus was disapeared, but my family and the others persons where there. Jesus is fantastic.

No hay comentarios: