lunes, 1 de diciembre de 2008

María Teresa, nº14.

While I was resting in the beach, I opened my eyes and I saw a human figure. I recognized that it was a man because of his large beard. He wore a large, white tunic. I was interested in him because I thought that I've seen him before, so I stand up and I take closer to the man. He was Jesus! I was so excited that I ran and I start talking with him. First, I asked him: "Are you Jesus?" and he answered me "Yes, I am". I tried to ask him more things but he suddendly stopped me and said: "For you, what is the Kingdom of God?". In that moment I started thinking about what to answer him. I think that the Kingdom of God is a place where all the people that believe in God live togheter. I think that this place doesn't exist on Earth, because anybody do exactly what God says.

No hay comentarios: