sábado, 6 de diciembre de 2008

manuel nº16

The other day i was in the beach when i saw someone at the beach's end. I walked towards him. He looked like a poor man.
He told me he was jesus. I thought it was a bad joke. I didnt believed him, because everyone knows jesus is dead.
To proove he, to see if he was jesus, i told he to show me his hands.
I get surprised. He had on his hands the holes of the nail when the cruxified him on the cross. But that means only a little.
Then i ask him to show me the hurt in his flank. The same happened.
He showed me the hurt in his flank, which was made by a roman soldier to proove if jesus was still alive or not.

There was no doubt. He was the real jesus.
I said him sorry, and he accepted the sorry.
He told me that the people in this years don't believe nothing, and they don't trust each to another. And people only believe in what they see and they don't believe in jesus because thy hed lost the faith.

No hay comentarios: