martes, 2 de diciembre de 2008

Ángela nº1

One day I was walking at the beach and I saw a man that was getting cockles in the shore. The man looked at me and suddenly I knew that was Jesus. He smiled to me and I felt happy. He asked me my name and then He invited me to seat on the sand. I asked Him why He was on Earth again and He told me that people could be in trouble and that He was here to help the humanity.
I told Him that I didn't understand well what it was `The Kingdom of God´and then He said that
`The Kingdom of God´ is all around us that have relatinship with God. When Jesus said me these, I got very surprised and I started to think about it. Afterwards I cloosed my eyes and I started to think in a better life without wars, fights, etc. When I opened my eyes, Jesus dissapeared. I looked to all directions but no one was there, so I stand up and went for a walk while at the same time I thougth in all the words that Jesus said to me.

No hay comentarios: