martes, 2 de diciembre de 2008

Claudia nº17

I started to walk through the beach, looking to the sea but then, i didn´t know why the sea started to shine as it never shined before, then, i continued walking when i looked a very interesting man, i say this because i seemed to had seen him before but i didn´t know who was him.

It was tall of about 1.80, not thin not flat, with brown eyes, brown hear and a little bit of beard.
While i walked closer i recognized him, it was Jesus.

I couldn´t believe it, i get very nervous because i knew that i was very near to him and that i didn´t know what to do but them, he walked in my direction and then, when he was in front of me, he started to talk with me (in english!) with a very sweaty voice and that voice, really calmed me down.

I asked him if he was jesus, but then, after i did this, i thought that if that person is not jesus, it will believe that i´m crazy, but he answered me that he´s jesus and that i don´t have to be nervous because he is a normal person.

Then he asked me, Claudia, what does the kingdom of God means to you?
I answered him that for me is one of God´s places in wich there is the peace that all we need and we go there when we die.
Then, after this, he told me that he had to go and that we will see soon.

No hay comentarios: