miércoles, 26 de noviembre de 2008

Pablo.V 28

26-11-08
I think the kingdom of God is the best place for everyone. If you like peace it would be a place of peace, if you like money it will be a place where you were the richest person of all, or if you like video games, it will be a place of playstations, x-box... I think the kingdom of God is the beautifull and magnuific place where every body wants to live and with God's laws, sow it could be a wonderfull place.
If I, in the extrange oportunity of met Jesus in the beach, or in other place, what I would say he?
This is a very dificult question, but I would ask he at first why God want, or don't do nothing with the poblem that in the world there are some very rich persons who lived very good his lives and they are bad persons, and why other good persons are poor and have miserable lives until they dead, why this diferences, what significate does it has?
After I say that, he would say me a parable, I'm sure about it, he like parables.

No hay comentarios: