domingo, 30 de noviembre de 2008

maria nº 29

maria nº 29

Some time ago i was walking in the beach and i saw a human shadow. I walk afterwards it. I got surprised when i saw that it was: Jesus! He asked me: What is the kingdom of God for you? and i asnwered: The kingdom of God for me is all around us because God is in all parts you imagine.
Also i think that the church is like a little kingdom of God because when you get there you saw all pictures of Jesus and God, they talk about the kingdom of God and how was his life before.
Then he asked me again: If you go to heaven, what would you do?What you think about that?
Then i answered: Well, i don't believe in heaven because when you die, i think you still in land,that is my opinion,other people would have other opinions.
Jesus desapeared suddently. I was surprised, that was impossible! I looked around and nobody was there, so i decide to go home.

No hay comentarios: