miércoles, 26 de noviembre de 2008

Andrea Nº 26


THE KINGDOM OF GOD
I was in a solitary beach, I was alone. The sand was white and the water was clean then I saw that a person was getting near to me:- Is imposible- I thought. Hello, Andrea- he said- How do you know my name? and who are you?- That person smiled- Well you know the answer- Jesus?- I asked, but Jesus just smiled again- If you are here it means that I'm dead'?- Jesus laugh- No, I have just come hear to make you a small visit- I looked him- Sure- I said in a sarcastic tone. Jesus was tall with long hair and beard. Jesus...-I said- What is the kingdom of God?-Well said Jesus- There is not an exactly answer to that question and for you?- asked Jesus. I took two steps forward:- Well for me, the kingdom of God is not the same thing for all persons I think its what we all imagine, for me is not a place, its the way we all love God and the way he love to us, thats what the kingdom of God means to me.- When I finished saying the sentence Jesus wasn't there. I smiled cause I knew that Jesus was there somewhere but helping me day to day.

No hay comentarios: